Part Time Brand Ambassadors at Top Spirits
We are hiring Brand Ambassadors in the North West to join the Top Spirits journey! Do YOU have a passion for the drinks industry? Read on…
The Role: North West Brand Ambassador
It would be great (but not essential) if you have experience in sales and the premium drinks trade. If you fit the bill, you’ll be responsible for increasing awareness and distribution of the Top Spirits portfolio in the North West.
Your customer base will be independent on trade and small group accounts in the North West. Sound exciting? Let’s dive into the details!
- Grow sales, distribution, and visibility of Top Spirits products within an account base of independent on trade and small group accounts within Manchester and the North West.
- Drive new on trade business. This includes premium cocktail bars, hotels, and restaurants.
- Deliver brand education to the trade. You’ll help to get our name out there.
- Identify new business and grow existing business. You’ll do this by working closely with wholesalers.
- Develop strong and loyal relationships with key purchasing managers across the On Trade
- Knowledge of the UK drinks industry. You don’t need to be a walking encyclopaedia. But you do need to know your stuff. The more we know, the more we grow!
- Passion for the Manchester and North West bar scene. That’s not code for “I love getting drunk”. We want you to have a professional’s intimate familiarity with the scene. What do you love? What do you hate? How can it improve? Where’s the scene heading?
- Confidence to walk into all styles of accounts. We need you to be versatile and bold… like a fine bottle of vodka.
- Passion for selling premium products. Do you understand the psychology of people who buy big-ticket items? Do you love selling luxury goods? Welcome aboard! At Top Spirits, we’re all about selling the best.
- Collaboration and communication. Here comes an overused phrase: team player. But that’s our perfect candidate. We have a great working environment and want you to fit in.
- A relationship-building master. We don’t mean you have to be Cupid. But are you naturally affable? Do people warm to you? Are you able to make people feel at ease?
- Confident and persuasive communication style. Can you get people to understand you easily? Can you get people to do what you want (without liquoring them up)?
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude. We’re a super positive bunch here at Top Spirits. The reason for our growth is our commitment to excellence, strong belief in ourselves, and bias for action. Is that the sort of environment you fit into? Are you positive and resilient? A self-starter?
- Organised, smart, and a quick learner. No need to be Einstein and no need to have your spirits stacked in alphabetical order. But we do need you to think fast and adapt to changes.
Part Time – 10 hours per week for the first 3 months. Increased to 20 hours based on how well you rock it.
Basic Salary – This depends on your experience.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY
Please contact Top Spirits’ Commercial Director, Elliott Clark at: Elliott@topspirits.co.uk
Prefer to apply over the phone? Give him a bell at: 07508211234
We’ll be reviewing applications as they come in so, if you feel you’re perfect for the position, get on it now! You might be the new Top Spirits Part Time North West Account Manager very soon. We look forward to hearing from you!